How long does delivery take?
As long as all the items in your order are in stock, your order will be sent out ASAP, usually on the same day if ordered before 11am on a weekday. All orders excluding headsets bought on their own, clothing and earth sheets are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery and will arrive the following weekday, before 1pm. We will notify you of your reference as soon as possible. Orders can be tracked here: www.royalmail.com. Some items come directly from our suppliers abroad and will take typically 1 or 2 days more.
How much does delivery cost?
For delivery in the UK, Our delivery charge is £2 per order, plus:
First item Additional items
Headsets: £3.95 £0.50
Filters and Meters: £12.00 £2.00
Earth Sheets (all): £2.95 £0.00
Wallpaper per roll: £5.00 £3.00
Clothing: £7.00 £3.00
For other countries, please add the items to your basket, click “Calculate Shipping” and select the required country.
Guarantee and Returns
We want you to be delighted with your purchase but understand that sometimes you may need to return a product. You can order with complete confidence as we guarantee to refund or exchange any product that you are not completely happy with. All we ask is that you return the product to us in its original unused condition, in its original undamaged packaging. It is your responsibility to take “reasonable care” of the goods. Please note that goods that are not available for resale due to hygiene reasons (i.e. sheets or clothing) or custom made to order are non-returnable (except for faulty workmanship).
Your goods are guaranteed for a 1 year period from the date of delivery against faulty manufacture.
Returns within 14 days
Within 14 days of receipt of your order you have the right to notify us in writing and cancel and return the whole order in its original undamaged packaging (goods that cannot be resold due to hygiene reasons, and those that are made up to order are non-returnable unless faulty). We will refund the full purchase price and standard delivery postage within 14 days of us receiving your item back (except if you are returning only part of an order, in which case we will refund the purchase price of the item but not the postage).
We reserve the right to charge a restocking charge and to charge for any goods not returned in saleable condition or exceeding the 14 day period. Please notify us before returning goods. It is your responsibility to cover the cost of returning the goods and to insure them for their value in case they should go astray or be damaged in transit. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Description of Goods
We describe our products as accurately as we can. Any error or omission in any information on the site or document issued by us shall be corrected provided that the correction does not materially affect the Contract of Sale. We or our suppliers may, from time to time and without notice, change the Goods in order to comply with any applicable statutory requirements provided that such changes do not materially affect the nature or the Price of the Goods.
If the products ordered by you are not available, we will contact you and offer you the option of either ordering alternative Goods or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you within 28 Working Days the Contract will be deemed cancelled and any sums you have already paid to us in respect of the Goods ordered will be refunded in full.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 01273 251 956
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery)
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied