Brushed Steel Base 26cm Diameter
Opaque glass shade, 30cm tall.
Manufactured in Germany. The manufacturers say “The high quality lighting parts come from establishments who know their craft . This allows even after years the replacement of parts, such as the power cable or lampshade. Our goal: durable products – not throw away but redesign or repair. This saves resources for humans and the environment.”
The opal glass lampshade is produced by traditional glassblowing. It is in several layers superimposed. This makes for a harmonious light distribution – elegance and comfort.
Integrated pull switch on the E27 – metal casing, stainless steel spring spiral for shielding the light source.
The lampshades are also available as an individual part.
Danell lights are – unless otherwise stated – fitted with G9 halogen bulbs.
• light spectrum corresponds to that of the incandescent light quality = high
• High color rendering index ( RA = 100 % ) for authentic and eye-friendly colors
• Higher lumen values for more light at lower wattages for lower power consumption ( 30-50 % power savings compared to conventional incandescent lamps)
• Are used by adapter in fixtures with E14 or E27 thread
• For the G9 bulbs the EU has decided an exception, they are not from incandescent exit concerned, that they may continue to be produced (even after 2018).