HF and LF shielding hooded long sleeve shirt made of Silver-Elastic. To wear as thin sweater or as a pyjama top in combination with our leggings. Top-quality individual pieces produced by us, no mass production! Perfect at home, on holiday or on business trips!
Screening attenuation: All stated attenuation values apply at 1 Ghz. Measurement to ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006 or IEEEE Std 1128-1998 or ASTM A698/A698M-07.
Fabric care: Washing at gentle cycle 30°C | No ironing | No drying in tumble dryers | No bleaching | No chemical dry-cleaning | For allergy sufferers: Every new fabric smells, wash before its first usage!
Silver products: 1) Silver fabrics get stainings over time and often have them right from the start! 2) Silver fabrics have a limited durability, which depends on the frequency of movement., 3) Our silver fabrics don’t contain nano-silver, but a thick pure metallic silver layer.
Characteristics of Silver-Elastic
- Silver-Elastic is a very stretchy fabric which fits each body shape easily. Therefore it is not easily visible through outer clothing.
- Silver-Elastic has a very high washability without attenuation loss.
- Despite the metal surface, Silver-Elastic is soft and comfortable against the skin.
- Silver-Elastic is electrically conductive on both sides which is why low-frequency fields will connect less and can be conducted away more easily. Many electrosensitive people give priority to fabrics that are groundable.
- European sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Attenuation: 50 dB
- Color: Silver
- Raw materials: 80 % spandex, 20 % silver
- Weight: 130 g/m²
- Surface conductivity: 0.5 ohm / inch (square resistance)