Characteristics of Silver-Elastic
- Silver-Elastic is a very stretchy fabric which fits each body shape easily. Therefore it is not easily visible through outer clothing.
- Silver-Elastic has a very high washability without attenuation loss.
- Despite the metal surface, Silver-Elastic is soft and comfortable against the skin.
- Silver-Elastic is electrically conductive on both sides which is why low-frequency fields will connect less and can be conducted away more easily. Many electrosensitive people give priority to fabrics that are groundable.
- European sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Attenuation: 50 dB
- Color: Silver
- Raw materials: 80 % spandex, 20 % silver
- Weight: 130 g/m²
- Surface conductivity: 0.5 ohm / inch (square resistance)