- Cuts off a mains power or lighting circuit automatically to simply reduce low frequency electrosmog when circuits are not in use
- Automatically restores power when needed in a fifth of a second
- It is the latest technology – very compact and takes up minimum rack space and yet is able to sense very low power (1.5 W) on modern lamps etc. with low current draw.
- It’s clever in that it teaches itself the required level of sensitivity
- tested rigorously against short-circuits and over-voltages
- very robust device with 2 years warranty and durability tested for 100,000 switchings
- it comes with an optional LED lamp to indicate that circuit is in cut off mode
- Single pole by design. Only the live is cut. The neutral in UK circuits is almost always forms the earth and is split inside the house at the meter. So by deliberately NOT cutting the neutral, the DC power is held down to ~0V and not allowed to float up to 115V as is typical for many power supplies (This stops the problem seen on many electronic devices such as PC’s).