In this video Guy Hudson, physicist and electrosensitive discusses the health risks of mobile phones.
Airtube headsets are thought by many doctors and scientists to be safer because they reduce microwave and other EM fields exposure massively for the user of mobile phones.
Why are they different? The airtube is an empty tube that carries the sound from a little loudspeaker in the microphone dongle which is 270mm away from the user’s ear.
Airtube headsets have the advantage of massively reducing the health risks of mobile phones and radiation exposure experienced by the user from a mobile phone or cordless phone, particularly to the user’s head. This works in 2 ways – the Which Report measured increased radiation on ordinary wire headsets that picked up the mobile phone radiation – airtube headsets stop this happening and also do not have audio frequency magnetic fields from the ordinary earpiece near your ear nerve.
Other methods to reduce the health risks of mobile phones include:
- Disabling WiFi and data (3G/4G) when not needed
- Putting the mobile phone into ‘flight mode’ when not using it
- Putting the mobile phone into ‘flight mode’ or turning it off when sleeping
- Placing the phone away from your body when turning the mobile phone on (from off)
- Placing the phone away from your body when making a call (connection) – especially when the signal is weak