How long does delivery take?
As long as all the items in your order are in stock, your order will be sent out ASAP, usually on the same day if ordered before 11am on a weekday. All orders excluding headsets bought on their own and earth sheets are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery and will arrive the following weekday, before 1pm. We will notify you of your reference as soon as possible. Orders can be tracked here: www.royalmail.com.
For some unusual orders come directly from our suppliers abroad and will take typically 1 or 2 days more.
How much does delivery cost?
Our delivery charge is £2 per order, plus:
First item Additional items
Headsets: £3.95 £0.50
Filters and Meters: £12.00 £2.00
Earth Sheets (all): £2.95 £0.00
Wallpaper per roll: £5.00 £3.00
Clothing: £7.00 £3.00
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com , or call 01273 251 956
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery)
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied
How do the Earth Sheets work?
The earthing sheets are particulalrly practical and effective when compared to other available.
1) The earthing sheets shield against radio-frequency radiation
2) They connect the user to earth (at mains frequency of 50/60 Hz.) via a yellow – earth only plug. the plug conatains a large safety resistor 100kOhm.
How do I order a survey?
Please get in touch by phone or email.
Where do you provide surveys?
Anywhere in the UK and Europe.
How long do surveys take?
They usually take about two hours. This will depend on how large your property is and how complicated the problems are. The quotation normally includes on-site work of up to 2.5 hours.
A cheaper alternative is to order a 1 hour telephone consultancy.
Are there additional costs?
Yes, we charge for our travel expenses. This will either be the public transport at cost or 55 pence per mile return from BN6 9RE.
What sort of wallpaper paste should I use?
Some wallpaper pastes have anti-fungals in them. The white pva ones are the best for me rather than the old fashioned polycell pastes. Just make sure you don’t react to them before you use them.
How should I put up the wallpaper?
Please follow the instructions supplied with the wallpaper. It very similar to putting up normal wallpaper.
How do I use the filters?
You should plug them into a wall socket, rather than on an extension cable. The socket should be in good condition. The socket needs to be switched on for the filter to work.
- Our primary reason for collecting your personal data is to process your orders for goods from the Site, address enquiries which you may make on the Site from time to time and provide you with the most efficient service possible. We do not anticipate collecting or processing sensitive personal data about you unless you choose to provide sensitive personal data to us.
- The Site may contain links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects personal information.
Our Policy for Processing your Personal Data
- What personal data do we process and where do we get it from?
- When you contact us via the “Contact” link on the Site, email us or register on the Site we will collect personal data from you.
- When you contact us over the telephone we may collect personal data from you.
- Personal information may also be obtained automatically by your internet browser.
- If you place an order for goods and when you subsequently submit payment for that order we will collect personal data from you.
- If you request a quotation for goods we may collect personal data from you.
- The types of personal data which we may collect from you could include, for example:
- your name, your contact details (such as your address, telephone number and email address), credit / debit card information and other information collected on registration, when placing an order on the Site or through the “Contact” link on the Site;
- we may also process sensitive personal data about you if you choose to provide or post sensitive personal data:
- when submitting an enquiry through the “Contact” link on the Site, by post, by email or by telephone; or
- on our message board and/or discussion forum.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Legal basis for processing and storing data
- The lawful bases for processing personal data are as follows:
a) Consent of the data subject
b) Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract
2. The additional lawful basis for processing health data is that ‘the data subject has given explicit consent to the processing of those personal data for one or more specified purposes’. The specified purpose is to ascertain problems being experienced by the subject in order to recommend potential solutions.
3. We will store your data (including health data) for up to eight years after your last contact with us.
What do we do with your Personal Data?
- We will process your personal data so that:
- we can process your orders for goods from the relevant Site subject to the terms and conditions of sale provided on the Site;
- we can fulfil our obligations to you under any contract for the supply of goods subject to the terms and conditions of sale on the relevant Site;
- we can create a quotation for goods for you;
- we can deal with the general queries you raise from time to time through the “Contact” link on either Site, by post, by email or by telephone;
- we can process any payment made by you via a secure location linked to the relevant Site and powered by our chosen service provider;
- we can send you our regular email newsletter if you have subscribed to this;
- we can send you a copy of our brochure if you have requested this; and
- we can process your registration details.
- Other purposes for which we may process your personal data are:
- the general administration of your records by us;
- the general maintenance of our database and records by us;
- for security purposes to protect your personal data held and/or processed by us;
- for training our employees in respect of providing our service to you;
- to maintain records of payments made by you; and
- for credit referencing purposes to check your details and identity with fraud protection agencies to prevent fraud, to help us make decisions about credit and credit related services, to trace debtors, recover debts and to manage your accounts.
- If you provide sensitive personal data to us we will only process this sensitive personal data for the following purposes:
- if you have provided the sensitive personal data by way of an enquiry so that we can deal with your enquiry; or
- if you have posted the sensitive personal data to our message board and/or discussion forum for the purposes of enabling your posting to appear and/or to remove it from our message board and/or discussion forum.
- When you enter the Site, your computer will automatically be issued with a cookie. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track traffic flows. If you wish to reject our cookies, you can configure your browser to do so, alternatively you can ask your internet browser to alert you when a cookie is being set up.
- You acknowledge that by providing personal data to us, you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Who else gets to see your Personal Data?
- Our data processors.
- Such couriers used by us from time to time for the purposes of delivering the goods.
- Such financial service providers used by us from time to time for the purpose of processing payment for goods and security checks.
- Users of our message board and/or discussion forum if you decide to post your personal data here.
- You can change your options in relation to the information you wish to receive from us at any time by contacting our office in writing by post or email.
- You have the right under the GDPA (General Data Protection Regulation) to request from us information as to what personal data we are processing about you. Such requests should be made in writing to the Office Manager. There is no charge for this service under normal circumstances. We will provide you with the relevant information within one month of receipt of the request under normal circumstances.
- You have other rights under the DPA (Data Protection Act)/GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) in relation to our processing of your personal data.
Maintenance of your Personal Data
- We are committed to the security of your personal data. All of our employees and sub-contractors with access to your personal data and/or who are associated with the processing of that data are contractually obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
- We have implemented technology measures and security policies to protect the personal data that we have in our control from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction or accidental loss.
- If you have any queries about our processing or use of your personal data you should write, in the first instance to our Office Manager.
- If you want to learn more about your rights regarding your personal data, you should contact the Information Commissioner’s office information line on: 0303 123 1113 or +44 1625 545 if outside the UK or visit their website at www.ico.org.uk.
Updated May 22nd 2018
Description of Goods
We describe our products as accurately as we can. Any error or omission in any information on the site or document issued by us shall be corrected provided that the correction does not materially affect the Contract of Sale. We or our suppliers may, from time to time and without notice, change the Goods in order to comply with any applicable statutory requirements provided that such changes do not materially affect the nature or the Price of the Goods.
If the products ordered by you are not available, we will contact you and offer you the option of either ordering alternative Goods or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you within 28 Working Days the Contract will be deemed cancelled and any sums you have already paid to us in respect of the Goods ordered will be refunded in full.
Guarantee and Returns
We want you to be delighted with your purchase but understand that sometimes you may need to return a product. You can order with complete confidence as we guarantee to refund or exchange any product that you are not completely happy with. All we ask is that you return the product to us in its original unused condition, in its original undamaged packaging. It is your responsibility to take “reasonable care” of the goods. Please note that goods that are not available for resale due to hygiene reasons (i.e. sheets or clothing) or custom made to order are non-returnable (except for faulty workmanship).
Your goods are guarenteed for a 1 year period from the date of delivery against faulty manufacture.
Returns Within 14 Days
Within 14 days of receipt of your order you have the right to notify us in writing and cancel and return the whole order in its original undamaged packaging (goods that cannot be resold due to hygiene reasons, and those that are made up to order are non-returnable unless faulty). We will refund the full purchase price and standard delivery postage within 14 days of us receiving your item back (except if you are returning only part of an order, in which case we will refund the purchase price of the item but not the postage).
We reserve the right to charge a restocking charge and to charge for any goods not returned in saleable condition or exceeding the 14 day period. Please notify us before returning goods. It is your responsibility to cover the cost of returning the goods and to insure them for their value in case they should go astray or be damaged in transit. This does not affect your statutory rights.